Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Get to know me.

Get to know me.

Screenshot 2014-03-21 at 11.23.15 AM.png















Hi I am a girl , I am 9  years old.  My name is Mele.  I live in the Beautiful suberb of Glen Innes , in Auckland, New Zealand.  I go to the lovely  school in our area called Glen Innes School. I am proud of my green and black uniform and wear it daily to school.


I have black eyes, and black  hair.  Sometimes I colour my hair a little bit brown.   


The things I like doing at school are painting , playing on my netbook  ,  playing on the playground ,   and swimming. Going swimming everyday is so cool.   I also love writing and updating my blog every week. It is cool to see so many people from all over the world reading my writing.


Like all the students in my class, I like food.  I enjoy eating Noodles , Chicken , Wendy's , Chicken and Chips , and Mcdonalds , but my favourite is KFC.


I have many friends at school too.  In school we get together to play on the monkey bars , tree. I love
playing with my friend Alyssa , Petuana and Alisi.  Sometime we get together after school to have fun around.


Glen Innes is a wonderful place to be in.           

5 comments:

Mr Webb and Room One, Auroa Primary School said...

Mele
Thats a great introduction about yourself and your area. I am going to share that with my class of students here in Taranaki, because we are always looking at great examples of work and I think its a really good example.

What are some of your favourite places in Glen Innes to visit? If someone was going to go there were should they go? What should they see?

Mr Webb and Room One, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki.
mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi mele my favorite things to do to my friends are talking and having fun with them!!! :)

Unknown said...

Alyssa is right I Like to do that with my closes friend mele I don't make them cry like this other girl.

Unknown said...

Hi Mele, It's Petuana, you sure like food aye??
Well, i like mcdonalds to and kfc But if you had to chose one to eat for the whole year, or even your entire life what would it be?

Phoenix said...

Hi mele i like your work because I isthe best

Post a Comment