Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

What I learnt at Maths class. 25 June 2014

What I learnt at Maths class.

















This game is called Jet Ski Rescue. It is a fun game and it is also a maths game. I learnt everything on this game and it is my favourite game on Sumdog. Sumdog is a site that you play maths games. And maybe everyone can learn from this game. I have lots and lots of coins on this game because I play and I get all the answers right and then they give me coins. And I hope that everyone will learn by playing Sumdog because it is a fantastic site to go on. And that is what I  learnt on Sumdog.

3 comments:

Halatoa said...

Hi Mele
I learnt how to play Jetski on Sumdog and I play all the time now.

Unknown said...

Hi Mele,
I like your little story about jet ski rescue mele, and i just have one question: What is your favourite game on sumdog?

Unknown said...

hey nice work you should do some more

Post a Comment