Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

Maths.

Maths -   Sumdog                                                                                     12 June Friday 2015
Today for Maths I played this game I was playing this game with my Friend Noma
 we were against each other. I was winning because I had 125 points and she had 118 points. In this game it doesn't really matter how many points you get it matters what you learn from this game. And it makes you learn your Addition , Subtraction ,  Divisions , Time Tables and more. I think that when we play this game we will improve a lot.  Everyone in Rm 12 learns a lot from this game. We love this game because we improve a lot. We play this game every time. We like this game. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Mele.
I have read your cool story about Sumdog Kiteboarding. I am coming first in the class what about you what is your high score. Because it looks like you didn't get to finish.

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Mele.
Wow, you must be good at this game. I play this game on sumdog to but I don't get that much points. I like learning my addition, subtraction, and all the others on sumdog. What else games do you enjoy playing on sumdog?

Good Job :)

Post a Comment