Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

This is me



Hello my name is Mele. I am 9 years old. I go school at  Glen Innes school. I am in Year 5.
I live in Glen Innes, Auckland. I have two friends and they are Camille and Alisi. My  favourite colour is light green. My favourite subject is writing. I like to swim in the pool. I also like skipping. My Favorite thing to do in class is to use my netbook. It is fun. I am a girl. I play with girls in my family only. I like eating chips. It is delicious. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers including me. I like painting and I like doing art. It is one of my best subjects to do.
I like going to school to learn and to do what is right.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks Mele for sharing your story with me.I like how you said that you like spending time with your net book because it shows you are learning.What do you most like spending time with your family.

Post a Comment