Pages

Thursday 26 March 2015

My Favourite Month of the Year.



My Favorite Month of the Year. 30.10.14


My Favorite Month of the Year is October! , December! and April.

The reason why October is my Favorite Month is because Halloween is on October and I love Halloween. Halloween is a festival every year celebrated on October 31. On Halloween It's a great time for children to dress up in costumes and go door-to-door collecting sweets or money. It is celebrated in much of the Western world, in particular the United States and Ireland, and is gaining popularity in New Zealand.The Costumes you wear for Halloween is scary Costumes! Because Halloween day you celebrate with scary stuff! (for and example like a pumpkin that has eyes and a mouth and more scary things) So for Halloween you need to dress up like a ghost , Monster , Pumpkin , Animals (any) , Zombie and more other scary costumes.And that is the reason why October is my Favorite month of the year.



The Reason why December is my other Favorite month of the year is because I love Christmas and Christmas is on December. Christmas is a day you celebrate and get gifts and The reason why I love Christmas is because I get gifts and It is just so Surprising And Fun! What you need for Christmas is a Christmas tree , some decorations for the Christmas Tree , Wrapping paper lots , Card (if you want) , Pen (to write who is it for and who it is from) and maybe a Christmas Label.
And that is the reason why December is my Favorite Month of the year.


Last my other Favorite Month of the year is April! I have 2 reasons for that! First April is the month that my birthday is on! My Second reason is Easter is on April and I just love it! The reason why I love Easter is because Easter is just like Halloween but you don't wear costumes and go around people house after 3:00 and knock on their doors and say Trick or Treat (asking for lollies) It is not the same. Easter you just eat Easter Eggs and get Easter Eggs from people as a gift. That the reason why I love April. 

I also love Easter. Easter is the most important and oldest festival of the Christian Church, celebrating the resurrection of Christ and held (in the Western Church) between 21 March and 25 April, on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the northern spring equinox.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Mele,

Wow! I really like your story about your favourite months because you have written why these months are your favourite. I also enjoyed how you wrote about each month in a different paragraph. My favourite months are June, April and January. Did you know that according to wikipedia, The week before easter is called "Holly Week". Out of all of these months, wich one would be your favourite month?

Post a Comment