Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Maths. 20/3/15


Maths. Friday 20th March 2015

Every Morning we do maths. We learn many different kind of things. Maths makes everyone improve their goals. I learnt a lot in maths. In maths we do Time Tables , Division , Subtraction , Fractions , Addition and more.

Whenever we do Addition we use a thousands chart to find out the answer.  So whenever we get stuck on something we can use the thousands chart to find out our answer. And that way its easier for kids and for everyone.

I go to  Cosdibrics  and what I do in Cosdibrics is the same thing. We skip count in 10’s , 5’s 2’s 3’s and 4’s. In Cosdibrics we have to learn the time tables we don't know.  When we know it of my hard on Friday we will get tested and see if we learnt our time tables and see if we know it of by hard. After that we can move on to the next time table.

I really want to improve my goals so I can move up to another level. To do that I need to try hard or try my best , learn what I can't do (in maths) , do what is right and  Learn a lot of maths.

Maths is one of the important things in the World. For are Example if your going to the Market and you had $20 and you bought $2 lollies and you a waiting for the change. What if you don't know what amount are you getting and you want to buy some more lolles but you don't know how much amount do you have now. So that is the reason why Maths is important.

Most people hate maths but most people don't know that maths can lead them to a good place when they are older instead of staying home and doing nothing.

So that is the reason why Maths is important.

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment