Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

In the holidays. 6/06/2014

In the holidays
In the holidays last day of school I had to spend time on otara with my aunty. I had to spend 5 days with my aunty.  I had lots of fun at my aunty in otara I always love going there because I love playing with the dog there so I loved going to my aunt's house. Finally! It was my last day with my aunt. My aunt bought me new things just because it will be my birthday soon and because I wont be spending time with my aunt on my birthday .  Soon it was time for me to go home my moms cousin had to take me home so I went and that was my day with my aunt in otara. Soon I got home! Hurray!!!! I shouted I am  home Hurray!! when I went inside my house my mum said we have to go to by some food for dinner so off we went. I went with my mum , sisters and brothers but  my dad was at work. We bought chicken nibbles and pizza for us kids and my mum and dad had fish , meat , some pizza , Kari and some Taro.
And that is what we had for dinner and that was a fun day spending time with my family at home. Yeah!! It was 3 days past my dad went work and my mum , sisters , brothers and I went on the bus to Otahuhu we bought new things for school and we had to buy some food for my dad so he can come from work and enjoy eating and that was a busy day. I really Like spending time with my family.

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment