Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

Apricot Loaf 13/06/2014

Apricot Loaf.


Classification
This story is based on apricot loaf.
Every Saturday my big sister Tiana and I go to our nans house to clean up.
My nans house is so huge. Nans huge house keeps us hours cleaning up. Nan makes her famous apricot Loafs for us to eat. As soon as Tiana and I finish cleaning up we ate our apricot loaf it was so tasty.

Description
One saturday before we left for nans, Mum said that nan was feeling sick.
Mums said we  need to be very quiet. Mum also told us there will be no apricot loaf this week.  Stink!! said Tiana.
I couldn't imagine doing the cleaning without smelling nans apricot loaf.
Tiana was hoping that that mum was wrong and nan was waiting in the kitchen making the apricot loaf. But Tiana was wrong nan was resting in her room quietly. Nans voice was so quiet and I could tell that nan is trying not to look sick.

Tiana felt bad that she'd even thought about nan making the loaf and tiana decided that I'd clean twice as hard as usual.

Tiana flung herself down on the sofa and turned on the tv. Tiana said if nans not going to make us apricot loaf then why should I clean up her house that its no fair said Tiana. I finish the dusting and starting with the  vacuuming but  tiana did nothing. Can you do that somewhere else said tiana I can't hear the tv. Just then mom came in. Doesn't Tiana use to do the vacuuming said mum.
Its not fair said tiana why should we do the cleaning for nothing.
Mum didn't say anything but she gave tiana her disappointed look. On the way mum stopped at the bakery and gave me 5 dollars to buy me anything I wanted.
Mum also told me to not share with tiana.
ITS NOT FAIR SAID TIANA!!!
I picked up the biggest cake I could find.

When we got back home I sat down in the kitchen eating my cake I finished eating my crumbs  in the brown bag. Few seconds i finished eating my cake.
In a minute Tiana said again IT IS NOT FAIR !!!!
And then Tiana slammed the door and went into her room.
The cake was ok but not as nans apricot loaf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment