Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Tanes Diary 18th June 2014

Tanes Diary.
Day 1:  It is a beautiful sunny day and I was deciding to move to another country!  And I will be leaving Hawaii. Its not because I hate Hawaii! No its not because I hate Hawaii! Its just because I stayed in Hawaii for a long time so I decided to leave Hawaii. So first  I will be going to Samoa! I really hope I reach Samoa safety.  So Bye Bye! Hawaii Here I come Samoa!  I am happy to go to Samoa! But to be honest I think that Hawaii is still my home! But I will still pray that my home will still be the way it is now! because I don't want my house to look rusty and old! and I don't want anything missing from my house.  I am very excited to go on the plane to Samoa! I think once I get to Samoa I might stay there and then I might go to another country. It is hard for me to choose what country should I go to! But I will just think of where I should go to at Samoa!. So off! I go! to Samoa! I really miss my home! but I am already gone!  (crying on the plane)

Day 5: So I had are great time! In Samoa! I dont think so that I will find new friends in Samoa! because I don't know how to speak in Samoa! And maybe everyone I meet will talk in Samoa to me. I wish I know how to speak in Samoan! Just because I am in Samoa!  But I can't because I just can't talk in Samoa! Because I am not are Samoan! (feeling bored)  5 minutes later….. Are  man just came to me! I was very nervous because I don't know what to say! Like I  said that whoever I meet will always talk in Samoan to me! So when the man came to me! He was talking in Samoan! to me! I didnt say anything but I said my name and thats it! After I said my name the man greets me He said Talofa lava and he even said his name but I couldn't Pronounce his name properly!  It was a hard name but I just greeted him  and said my name! I wish that he can be my friend! I asked him If he can be my friend! I was very happy that he is a Samoan! And he can talk in English too! So he began to be my friend! He showed me around samoa! So he was my friend! So It was 7 days past and now I have to! leave Samoa! I decided to go to Cook Island!  I only have 1 friend in Samoa! that I know! and that I had lots of fun with but now I   have to leave! I said bye to my friend and he said bye back to me.
So off I go! leaving Samoa!  Bye! Bye! Samoa! Here I come Cook Island. (In a small voice.)


Day 7: So! I landed on Cook Island! Oh! Its looks alike to Samoa! I miss Samoa!  I just have to walk around and find the hotel! Oh there is the hotel! Wow it looks so amazing! I was just sitting on the couch in the waiting room! 10 minutes later! There was a lady coming up! She said I might be the new Person!
I said yes I am! She greets me! In her language! I just greet her in English and I said my name! She said to me to go and find number! 8! She said that room 8 is my bedroom! And room 8 is my bedroom number! So off! I go finding room 8! 5 minutes later…….  Hurray! I finally! found rm8. It was so quiet and peaceful once I got inside  inside the room! It just looks like my home but its not my home! So I put my stuff down on the floor and then I lied down on her bed! I was relaxing and sleeping on the bed (feeling tired)……. …….2 hours later……. I woke up! I went to the toilet! After I went to the toilet! I was walking back to my room and then I bumped into are man! Sorry! I said! He appolicais to me! I said it ok! He asked me if I want a Coffee? I said yes please! Then he said follow me. I followed him until we found the kitchen……… Finally!! we found the kitchen! he said take a seat so I sat down. He made me are coffee then he made his own coffee. When he finish making his coffee he was talking to me and said have I meet anyone in cook island and do I have any friends? I said no I have no friends and I don't know anyone on cook Island. He ask me if I want to be his friend since I have no friends then I said yes so We were just talking until night time. I said to myself I am Tired!  Night time! I said to myself! (feeling Tired) Finally I have to leave! I was so sad and my friend was sad he said I hope you will come back and visit me! I said maybe some other times I will! Bye Bye! I will miss you! (hugging) BYe BYe! (both crying) And I eventually left!

Day 12:  Finally! It was my last shift! Now I really miss all the countries I went to! Now my last shift is going to New Zealand and I will stay in New Zealand for a while and then I will go back to my real home which is Hawaii! I will stay in New Zealand for a bit a very long long time just like Hawaii but I will think about going back  home to Hawaii! I really miss! Hawaii because I am really use to staying in Hawaii! Now! I really like all the countries I went to! Now this time when I go to New Zealand I can meet the rest of my family! I really want to see my cousins and my mates that came to New Zealand from Hawaii!    

Day 20: Aaaaaa! I yawned feeling tired! Yeah! And I eventually landed on New Zealand! Wow! I said! I think I like New Zealand! And I suddenly came out of the Airplane! Ahh! I said running and crying! just because I sawed my favourite aunt!! I hugged her! She was so proud of me when she looked at  me! I was so excited! when I sawed my aunt! I said hello. I said to my cousin! Thank you for coming and picking me up from the Airport! And I hugged all of my family that came to take me to live with! I said I am really happy to be here with all of yous! today! I said crying (feeling proud). And that was the end of my adventure around the countries.           

The End.



0 comments:

Post a Comment