Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

Maths. Week 2

Maths                                                                                            May 1 2015
Today I played this game. This game is like a solving game (solve problems). This Game  might help you improve something in maths. It helps you in your addition and maybe your timetables. This game is an interesting game. The reason I like this game is because it helps me with my addition. And it might help you too/everyone so play the game! Its Amazing and I hope you/everyone like it because I do! This game is like are addition game.
In this game it shows 2 melons and you count how many melons are there! When you finish you click on the answer. When you click the right answer it will get harder and harder when you know all of it! That means you already learnt a lot from this game.

 
Heres the link 

To play this game click here

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mele I have played your game it is great fun

Post a Comment